Six Making is a neat combination of familiar moves and
mechanics. The goal of the game is to make a stack of 6
pieces, with your color on top. The clever twist is that
pieces move in the familiar manner of Chess pieces, depending on the
current height of the stack.
- Pawn - 1 space horizontal or vertical
- Rook - any number of spaces horizontal or vertical
- Knight "L" shape; 1 step orthogonal, 1 step
- Bishop any number of spaces diagonally
- Queen any number of spaces in any direction
- King - wins, no moves.
You can move any number of pieces from any
stack, but always to a square that is already occupied.
Robots: Devastatingly good.